Oh, what fun! We are going in a couple of weeks (not SDC, but Branson.) We go every year and Emma loves it! I have to admit, I am a little nervous about the Anna-sleeping-thing. She has never slept anywhere but home and my Mom's. We shall see!
What cute pictures!
Fun! You all go to Silver Dollar City a LOT!
That looks like so much fun. I especially love the jail picture.
I love Lexi's face on the roller coaster!!! It's hysterical.Vicki
Looks like they are having a ball. I love the fall backdrops. Nancy
Oh this makes me want to go now!
Do you love this place or what? :-) I've never even been. Looks like the kids really enjoy it though.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, what fun! We are going in a couple of weeks (not SDC, but Branson.) We go every year and Emma loves it! I have to admit, I am a little nervous about the Anna-sleeping-thing. She has never slept anywhere but home and my Mom's. We shall see!
What cute pictures!
Fun! You all go to Silver Dollar City a LOT!
That looks like so much fun. I especially love the jail picture.
I love Lexi's face on the roller coaster!!! It's hysterical.
Vicki
Looks like they are having a ball. I love the fall backdrops. Nancy
Oh this makes me want to go now!
Do you love this place or what? :-) I've never even been. Looks like the kids really enjoy it though.
Post a Comment