Gracie had to go potty so she went, completely unattended like normal. When she was done she informed me that she got the stool, lifted the lid, and peed standing up!! She was SO proud!! I was sure when I went into the bathroom I would find pee all over the floor, but no, not a drop. So, I ask her to show me exactly how she did it. I almost peed watching her getting all set up and sticking out her little belly. So funny, yet with all the toilet bowl touching, so gross!!
3 comments:
Oh my word! Your kids are the funniest thing ever! Can she teach Isaac that?
That Grace Ann is quite a character! She was probably very proud of herself! Nancy
andy said that is disgusting and uncle matt would probably say (hes in Chicago and not really reading this) "Well, I told you she is tough and acts like a boy!" I agree with alissa how funny your kids are!!!!
Post a Comment