Jeff and Marion's house. Gracie sitting at the new kid table that is decorated with Noah's Art pictures.
Grace said, "Oh Marion, this is so beautiful."
Tonight on the phone talking with my mom.
Gracie said, "OK, I'm done talking with you. I love you bye."
Five minutes ago sitting on the couch. Gracie had her sippy cup resting on her nose.
Gracie said, "EEEWWWW. I put this cup in my bottom."
I said, "No you didn't. That's crazy."
Grace, "Well, it smells like I did."
5 comments:
You gotta love Grace Ann! She has definitely come into her own - hang on for the ride. Nancy
Hilarious!!! Too cute!
What a goofball! Isaac sure like her though. On Monday morning I asked if he wanted to go potty. Of course he said no. So I replied "don't you want to go pee pee on the potty like Gracie?" He hopped right up and went! Thanks Grace!
That cracks me up!
hahahahaha love it!
Post a Comment