Last Wednesday Jon was voted South Central MASSP (Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals) High School Principal of the year. I am so very proud of him. I am just glad others see how hard he works and how good he is at his job. What I really love about this award is that it is voted on by all the principals in Region 6 of Missouri. We all know his kids love him, I mean who wouldn't love a principal who did this and this and this, but now he has been recognized by his peers as well.
Way to go Honey, I am so proud of you!!
8 comments:
Jon - that is so awesome! I am so proud of you! Way to go, Nancy
That's awesome! Way to go Jon!!
Way to go JON!!!! woooo hooo! :)
Becky took my woooo hoooo! Very, Very Cool!!! :)
Awesome! Way to go!
Wow! Congrats!
Great!! Quite an Honor!! Congratulations!! Susie always said you were good....
Yah!! Woo Hoo!! Great!! Nice!! Awesome!! Way to go!! Congrats!!Everyone else took mine...But, seriously...there is a High School Principal job opening here in Ada??? You would only make like half of what you were there and be even farther away from your family and St. Louis than you are now...so...you'll consider it right?? HAHA!!!
Post a Comment