Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Day

The girls' combined present was a v-tech smile, pink of course.Everyone gets a new CD in their stocking.
Nothing like a new tooth brush to go along with the m&m bag.
Sportin' the new bath robes from Aunt Amy.
Lexi enjoyed putting her pretend makeup on Matt as much as he did.

We always have a "brunch" at the Earnhart's house.

Jeff and the girls on his new porch swing.

"Thanks Aunt Susie we love Dora."

Josh, Ashley, and Gracie


5 comments:

Henley Family said...

Glad you had a great holiday! I am sure your time in TN was a blast. We missed you at the holiday crop (30 ladies!) Uncle Jeff looks like he is enjoying those girls! Happy New Year! Nancy

Stephanie said...

What a great Christmas! We got Hayley a V-Smile game system too...she was always sitting in her daddy's lap watching him play his Playstation 2! She loves it and I'm sure your girls do too!

HTE said...

O.k.--so I confess I had to google v-tech smile because I had NO idea what it was! Glad you all had a great time. Looks like much fun at Grandma Marion and Grandpa Jeff's new house. I'll share our Christmas pics soon--I promise.

Alissa said...

Kalista wants to know when she can go to your house. I guess she didn't get enough Lexi time. Isaac wants to know why you spelled his name wrong.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad the other aunt ALWAYS spells that name wrong! I say it's their fault for picking such a tricky name!!!!! By the way, love the fabulous robes!!! Talk to you soon